Quick update - had a great cash game session today! Played for about 6 hours, bought in for $500 and cashed out nearly $3,500. Profit was driven almost entirely by one hand - the largest pot I've ever won. I held KJ of clubs, flopped a pair of kings and a flush draw, turned a jack for two pair, and river was the ace of clubs so I held the nuts. I was betting and getting called the whole way, and my all-in raise on the river was called by my opponent who had the queen high flush. Pot was just over $3,000. Crazy!
Heading to the airport to get Sarah soon...
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Glad you got lucky and are now in the groove.
Sarah must be so excited to finally be in on the action.
You go guys!!
"the old lady"
Post a Comment